We’re a co-operative and a social enterprise started by the refugee charity Salusbury WORLD
. Our aim is to become an independent co-operative that enables its members to earn a fair living.
Local and recycling
We are used to cooking with local food and taking a green approach.
- We sell at Queens Park Farmers Market using locally grown seasonal food bought at the Farmers Market
- We use Freedom Food chicken
- When not using ceramic, our plates and cutlery are recycled and compostable
- All eggs in our recipes are free-range
- Virtually all our ingredients are fresh